Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some of the reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that no matter how to get a patent on an idea good an inspiration you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may surely have a full line of providers not seeking add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar providers that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared how to start an invention idea what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they perform quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and invention doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to take the risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.